Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Protein Feed Shampoo & Conditioner

Shampoo!

I usually use Treseme, but thought I would give another product a bash.

Onto the cheap (but I had heard was quite decent) Protein Feed.

I noticed that my hair became oily more quickly. I also noticed that my husband's hair was looking oily. And being a man, I hope that he washes his short hair daily!!

What stood out about the conditioner is that it was really tricky to get out of the bottle!!

The conditioner is quite thick, so for one I struggled to actually get it OUT. Usually a good upside down flick will aid with this prob, but it did not work in this case. I finally realized that to get the conditioner out required Muscle Attack! Squeezing the bottle, holding it upside down. Which was no easy feat! The bottle is hard, heavy (when new) and big. I actually gave up on using it as it was too much effort.

Will pass these on to my poor hubby and try something new!

Conclusion:

If you're needing a hand workout and enjoy washing your hair two times a day, this product is for you! If not, stick to Treseme :) (for now, til I have found something better)

No comments:

Post a Comment