Monday, March 7, 2011

Just an ordinary girl

How does one start a blog? I think it is usually done with a bit of an introduction about "me".

I am just an ordinary girl, who doesn't cook, has never been big on "beauty regimes" and am heading towards my thirties. I am now a mom and a wife, and as well as taking an interest in my child's nutrition I am also needing to combat the ever present signs of aging!

Through my trials of many products, I thought it might prove handy to others out there to see what works, what doesn't and how NOT to bake cookies!

Let me just state right now that I am TERRIBLE at following through with things. And this blog will probably be forgotten in no time at all. But when I find something good, or bad, I would love to share it. No matter how few and far between :)

No comments:

Post a Comment